Austin Babies

pacifier ?

What is your favorite pacifier? I was looking at the soothe and gumdrop and wanted to know if I could get them local? Tia
CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Re: pacifier ?

• Soothies are at Walmart and Target.  Loved those for newborn.
  • We really liked Nuk pacifiers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We have always used the Nuk as well. The LC ended up telling us that soothies were better for bf'ing, but he was hooked on the Nuk by then and we never had any problems thankfully.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• it wasn't my preference that mattered, lily would ONLY take the MAM pacifiers! :)
  • DD will only take the Soothie..they have them at Target.
  • DD will only take soothies. we tried nuk and playtex ones. i bought some gumdrops off ebay since they were like soothies, but smaller on her face and clipable. the problem with those is that they are took small on her face now and leave marks on her face after she sucks on them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD will only use the MAM pacifiers. She would take absolutely nothing else.  Now, if I could just finally get her to break the habit.  She loves her binkie at bedtime.
  • imagelovemydog:
    We really liked Nuk pacifiers. 

DS also loves Nuk!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD first loved the soothie because that's what they used at the hospital. I slowly weaned her to the Ortho type NUK for her teeth/mouth development or whatever. Sometimes it doesn't matter what kind you want to give them though, it's what they'll take!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we used the nuk or the ortho. Any of the other ones that are suppose to be more like a breast--dd hated and refused to take.
  • Grant liked Nuk. We also tried Soothies but they just popped out of his mouth and frustrated him.
  • MAM for us too. They even have textured ones for when they start teething.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"