Nurseries and Baby Gear

For those that have BRU Pop Monkey or have seen it in person..

do you like it? I think it is soo cute online and I ordered all but the bedding set (its out of stock at the moment) and last night I got the first of many shipments! I got the  changing pad cover, diaper stacker and little monkey pillow.  I just opened them a little bit and felt it and to me they seem very thin.  Like the diaper stacker the material looks see through and the changing pad cover too, the cream part of it.  Please tell me it isn't true!! I so want this bedding but dont want it to look like crap! I figured it must have good reviews since it is always out of stock too! what are your opinions or experiences with this collection???

Re: For those that have BRU Pop Monkey or have seen it in person..

• I saw them in the store and decided against getting the entire set. I just got the sheets and plan to color coordinate with other animal themed sheets.  The changing pad cover did look a little raggedy so I got something else instead.
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have it all and love it !!! All but the diaper stacker !! Also got the decals on the wall ! everyone loves it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the look of it, but when I touched it in the store, it felt thin and cheaply made (could just be the set that had been out on display). I went with something else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tegsstegss member

I don't know if it's to late to post, but I have the entire set including the wall decals. I love it very much and I think that it is great, especially for the price.

Here are some pics from my nursery:

https://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=dc9efc04d97cfeef&sid=8AYtWTRy5ZuWQ8

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"