Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

****molar ladies****

Just saying Hi! and checking in.  We haven't had a group post in a while.  So what's up?  How are everyone's numbers?  Who has moved onto the next phase of the journey?  Hope everyone is doing well!  Here's to spring and great things to come for our group.

Re: ****molar ladies****

• Options

Hey Ladies!

I am doing really well, tomorrow is our offical TTCAL date- but we will be breaking that rule tonight!  (even though its way to early for this night to do any good).  Im pretty excited, and so is DH. 

My new job is going really well.  Im working less hours, but my paychecks are bigger- its amazing.  Summer is here in alaska, yesterday and today it was 70 above!  How nice :)

How is everyone else?

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hey ladies!

Everything is going well here....quick question though...When did your doctors say that your six months began? Was it six months after your D&C or six months after your levels went negative? At first my doctor said it was from the D&C but at my last appointment she said it was actually after my levels had gone down....so that pushes us back another two months...blah....just wondering what everyone else had heard about it. My next appointment is May 11.

Other than that things are great here. It has been raining a lot this past week. We are gearing up for tornado season. My husband just graduated from the police academy yesterday and started work this evening. He is really excited about that. I'm excited for him but for the next month we won't hardly see each other because he is on the evening shift until June. So life is pretty quiet around my house and I'm really bored...can you tell?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"