Nurseries and Baby Gear

Argh...just got the dresser, it's damaged.

I'm so frustrated.  BRU sent us home with a dresser/changer from Babi Italia and the FRONT corner is bashed in.  Someone dropped it at some point and it has a chunk missing.  Now we have to lug this damaged POS (all 120 lbs of it) back to the store when a new one comes in.  What a headache.

Thanks...had to vent. 

Re: Argh...just got the dresser, it's damaged.

• I am there with you. We got our dresser last night and there is one side that is warped and damaged. I am so mad! Now we have to take it back to Baby Depot and wait for another one to ship in.....
  • we had the same thing happen with our crib 2 months ago and then again this week with our stroller - i was not happy.  fortunately the crib we were able to switch out quickly and they are sending a replacement stroller for delivery tomorrow and they are sending Fed Ex to come pick up the damaged one - i was VERY impressed with their customer service.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear that must be so frustrating like its finally there and has to be ruined , they told us when are furniture comes in we can look at it first, its from BRU so I will deff be looking at it  , cant they come pick it up ??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"