Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Update

So, the hospital completed all of the testing and autopsy work on our baby and they released her to the funeral home on Tuesday. We are burying her on Friday morning and my husband and I just returned home from buying our baby girl a dress, a hat, booties and blanket for her to be buried in. It was so hard to be in the store full of beautiful baby clothes. The poor sales clerk - couldn't have been more than 25 yrs old - tried to help me. She asked how big the baby was (is) and how many pounds to try to help me and I said well she's preemie size but I didn't know her exact weight because she died. Oh god I lost it when I said that and I found myself apologizing to her. She was pretty ok though - a nice girl. She went into the back to try to find small booties for us and a small hat but I ended up finding everything I needed. I bought her an incredibly soft stuffed lamb to go in the casket. I took pictures of all the clothes and put a picture of her Daddy and I to go into the casket with her too along with rosary beads I got during confirmation in junior high that were blessed by my priest.   Ugh this is going to be so hard on Friday!

Re: Update

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain that you and your DH are going through. I pray you get through Friday as good as you possibly can. ((Big Hug))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, that must've been so hard! I hope Friday goes okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My heart goes out to you and your husband.  I can't imagine how hard this must be to go through, but I am sending strength your way to get through the day.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!  I pray that God will give you strength for these next couple of weeks and the support to help you!
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss! How old was your baby? (((HUGGSSSS))))

Saying prayers for you and your family!!!

• Options

My heart goes out to you.  Losing a child is a traumatic event..  I have been there done that..  I pray that you find peace in your loss and are able to make it through the planning and attending of her funeral.. 

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mommy2Nicole,

She was born to heaven and I was 27 weeks when I delivered her.  So unfair.

Thank you to all of you for your kind wishes/good thoughts. We'll need it.

I keep forgetting that it's happening tomorrow but what can you do...

• Options

oh my, I am SO sorry for what you have to go through.  Be surrounded by friends & family & lean on them.

You will be in my prayers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"