Baby Names

Girl Name (clicky poll)

We are having a hard time deciding on a girl name.  The middle name is Lee after my late father.  His middle name was Lee too.  We just need help with the first! [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Girl Name (clicky poll)

• Of those three, I picked Addison. Peyton is NMS (I am not a fan of the unisex names a lot of the time) and Ella is cute, but I feel like it's a nickname. Also Ella Lee is a lot of L's.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I voted Addison.  I really like Ella but it runs together a lot with Lee.  However, you wouldn't be saying them together too often....so, maybe I like Ella more! LOL  Payton is my 3rd choice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I love Ella!
  • I like Ella Lee best, I think all of the E's and L's make it unique. Plus, how many times are people going to say her middle name along with the first. I vote Ella!
  • I like Peyton.  Addison is second.  Ella is too popular, IMO.
  •  

I like the name Ella, but don't think it goes well with Lee.  My next choice would be Peyton, only because I have always thought of Addison as a boy's name. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I voted for Addison because I think it flows better with the middle name.  But my favorite first name is Ella.
  • I voted Addison but only because it goes best with Lee out of those options.

My favourite name of those is Ella I think it's very pretty and classic.?

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Ella is super cute, but I voted for Addison. As a child, I had trouble with my L's... I said it to myself in "baby talk" and it sounded funny...so that is why Addison got my vote.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"