Cincinnati Babies

Speaking of PNV's...

I've taken Calnate since I was 16 weeks preggo.  I honestly believe that is what helped me end my m/s and inability to eat.  It's a script, and I've been fine with that.

Well... they changed the formula so now I need to change PNV's/get a new script.  I'm still taking them because I am pumping/ not preventing pregnancy (but not actively trying either). 

So the question becomes... do I go get a new script, do I just take an OTC one?  I tried to find out which ones at Meijer were free, but apparently they change because they don't always have the freebie in stock (grr....)... so if I go this route I'm changing the vitamin on a montly basis which I don't think my body would go for.

WWYD?  Any advice?  TIA!

Re: Speaking of PNV's...

• My copay on the PNV I was on while pg was $50.  Ouch!  I switched to OTC's in a hurry.  I compared my Walgreens BOGO free PNV to the prescription and the only thing missing was some folic acid and the DHA.  So I take a cheapie folic acid supplement and Fish oil capsules since then.  Now that we are TTC, I feel completely ok with staying on those instead of paying for prescription drugs again.  I will switch back the second my m/s comes back and makes me not tolerate the OTC stuff again.  I think you are fine to use OTC vitamins.  The Meijer thing would be a big hassle if you have to change it up constantly to get them free.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"