North Carolina Babies

Testing out Costco Diapers today....

Jocelyn ususally has her big blow out after her morning nap. I just put our new Costco brand diapers on her to test them. If they don't survive the blow out, they are going back!! It was $29 for 214 diapers. I think that is a good deal??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Testing out Costco Diapers today....

• We've used the Costco diapers all along and LOVE them.  They seem to be a little wider on the but and that helps with the blowouts big time.  I hope you like them as much as we do.  We've been slack about getting to Winston lately and have just been using Pampers.  I like them but $25 for 70 diapers comes nowhere close to $29 for 214.
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • I hope we like them too, I have a TON of Huggies from my showers, and I hate them. I just checked the Costco box and it was actually 216! We have a costco really close, and we get formula there too, so hopefully the diapers will work out.
  • Loading the player...
  • were these on sale for $29?  i just checked out their website and it says $39 for size 1/2 .... trying to debate if its worth it to get a costco or sams membership vs buying off diaper.com....
  • imagedbertagni:
    I hope we like them too, I have a TON of Huggies from my showers, and I hate them. I just checked the Costco box and it was actually 216! We have a costco really close, and we get formula there too, so hopefully the diapers will work out.

If you have any Huggies in size 2 and want to wheel and deal, I'll buy them off of ya! :-) They've worked just fine for us..

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• We use them and LOVE them!!
  • We use them and love them - and that's about 13 cents per diaper, which is nearly as good as you can find. With coupons, etc. at BRU, you can usually get Pampers Cruisers for around 19 cents each and Pampers Baby Dry for around 15 cents each, so the Costco ones are a little cheaper and still perform well. I don't know why I'd not discovered Pampers Baby Dry until recently, but they are also fabulous and reasonably priced.?

FWIW, Costco also has wonderful baby formula. I know most people on here BF, but I didn't and the Costco formula was a great buy (only $9.50 per can) and our DD did wonderfully with it.?

?

• Soph-I just checked my receipt, and yes $29.99 for 216 size 1-2. I LOVE Costco, we use their formula as well, $19.99 for two huge cans. We checked out BJ and Sams and went with Costco.

Hughes-I have 1 pack of 84 left size 1-2, and I just took apart my diaper cake that had them, also size 1-2. They are glady your's if my Costco ones work out. I will let you know.

• cool deal! we were leaning more towards costco than sams.  i need to get one of those day passes and check it out.  maybe they're just more expensive online or it includes shipping or something.  thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"