D.C. Area Babies
Options

Centreville/Chantilly area day care provider recommendations...

Hi Ladies

I was wondering if anyone could recommend their day care provider in the Centreville/Chantilly area - could also go to Fair Lakes area too. I would love to hear about inhome providers especially as I have two day care center recommendations I plan to look into. Thought any recommendation would be helpful.

Thanks for any and all help/info!

:) jen

Re: Centreville/Chantilly area day care provider recommendations...

• Options
    My DD goes to an in-home provider in South Riding. DD LOVES her, she's licensed and great with DD; DD's been going there since she was 8 weeks. If you want her contact info, PM me.
  • Options

Hey, I don't mean to hijack your post, but i couldn't help but notice that your 16 weeks and already looking for a daycare....i'm 27 weeks, and have barely began searching.  You're much more organized than i am. I feel so behind. I visited a few centers in Loudon, bc we're expecting to buy there soon, still so undecided as to what to do.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used InfantToddler to find our in-home provider and we absolutely love her.
  • Options

imagecherlouie2:
    We used InfantToddler to find our in-home provider and we absolutely love her.

Ditto this.  Unfortunately I lost my job 2 weeks ago though, so we probably won't be using her afterall.

• Options
    PM me for in-home rec. in Centreville
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our son goes to a center, but it's not a chain/franchise.  He's at Happy Faces on Braddock Rd in Centreville.  Love it...he's been there for 6 months and has absolutely thrived! 
  • Options
    Thanks for all the information ladies! I am starting pretty early - I think it shows what a controller/planner I am ;)
  • Options

I'm looking in the same area right now!  Trying to stay ahead of the game because I have heard some have waitlists already for next year!

Our_baby - keep me updated on what you find and if you want, I will do the same!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"