Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

guess what i am NOT wearing????

a pad!!!! yeah! it feels so liberating to just wear skimpy undies again. my cyles were about 38-45 days long before. so i guess in a couple of weeks i will be begging for af to show here face. anyone have long cycles before m/c and then have shorter ones after? just wondering....well actually just wishing?

Re: guess what i am NOT wearing????

• today is my 1st day without one too!!

AHHH~ what a feeling!

• Yay for pad free days!  I am about ready to get rid of mine too after first AF...  I hate wearing pads, its like wearing a diaper!  eeeeeeekk..

My cycles have been consistently 30 days before and after both of my losses..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is my first day without the diaper pad- moved on to the light panty liner and I finally feel less like a hospital patient thank god.  I guess I just never questioned the instructions for pad use- is it because of the tissue coming out too that a tampon is not an option?
  • Man I am SOOO jealous!!! I am hoping to join your crowd in a couple of days. I'm almost there!

Congrats on no pad!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethisistheyear:
    Today is my first day without the diaper pad- moved on to the light panty liner and I finally feel less like a hospital patient thank god.  I guess I just never questioned the instructions for pad use- is it because of the tissue coming out too that a tampon is not an option?

i think it is to prevent infection. i can't wait to have my tampons back for af. i hate pads and granny panties.

• I am in the same boat with long cycles. ?My D&C was three weeks ago, so ask me again in a few weeks about the length of my post-m/c cycles : ) ?I was 45-50 days prior to the m/c...here's to hoping they will be shorter!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"