South Florida Babies

PSA: Free things to do with kids

I recently found several free activities to do with kids during the week and on weekends and thought you may like to know. I also joined a group on meetup.com and found alot of things aswell. if you know any others please feel free to share. I think alot of these we can possibly do as gtg's during the summer since most are indoors.

Free Admission to Various Museums

July 2, 2008

Looking for something to do that?s educational and fun? Museums are great way to stimulate kids? minds and many of them usually have a free admission day once a month. Below is a list of some of the children?s attractions sponsored by Target. Go to their website to get more details or to view the entire list of museums.

• Young at Art Children?s Museum (Florida) - Target First Fridays
  • KidCity: The Children?s Museum of Tampa (Florida) - Target Free First Fridays
  • Miami Children?s Museum (Florida) - Target Free Third Fridays

Bank of America is also sponsoring ?Museums on Us?, where the first weekend of every month is free to holders of a Bank of America check, ATM or credit card. Below is a list of participating museums that are good for kids. For more details, go to Bank of America?s website.

• Miami Children?s Museum (Florida)
  • Miami Science Museum (Florida)
  • Museum of Discovery Science (Florida)
  • South Florida Science Museum (Florida)

Museums sometimes have their own free day, too (usually a weekday). You can find these by searching for ?Free Museum? + your city/metropolitan to find them in your area.

Re: PSA: Free things to do with kids

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"