Success after IF

NJ Moms - where did you get your christening outfits?

I've looked at the usual - BRU, Macy's, JC Penney, etc.  They have stuff I'd be ok with, but I was hoping for more of a selection.  Anyone know of a nice boutique or a designed I can check out?

Re: NJ Moms - where did you get your christening outfits?

• Not sure how far you are from AC, however there is a store on the Riverwalk (whose name is escaping me) and a store with infant/childrens formal wear in the Hamilton Mall (Mays Landing)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • where in NJ are you?

the birth boutique in Denville has beautiful (but pricey) stuff. I think that "My Best Friend's Closet" in Morris Plains sells some (they are consignment but have new gowns for baptism)

ask on the NJ Nest board (not the bump) - you'll get a ton more replies- esp during the day.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm probably not going to be much help, but there was a small store in Riverside Square Mall on 4 . 

I can't remember the name of it, sorry :(

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• I'm in the Princeton/Trenton area and I'm willing to travel to a certain extent.
  • I went to Sara's in Rutherford - wherever you are it's worth the trip.  The prices are awesome and she has BEAUTIFUL gowns, i loved both my girls.  A ton of NJ nesties recommended it. Easy to get to!

https://saraschildrensboutique.com/

• littlenikkis7littlenikkis7 member
    edited January 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"