Orange County Babies

South County Pediatricans?

My sister is looking for a pediatrician ... she's delivering at St. Joe's so she will probably just have her doctor refer her to a pedi for after delivery.  However, we live in South County (we live in the same housing development) ... we're in Mission Viejo on the Foothill Ranch/Lake Forest border.  She'd like a pedi in our area so she's not trekking it to Orange every time the baby is sick, etc.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: South County Pediatricans?

• I go to Coastal Kids in Laguna Niguel.  They also have a Ladera office.  I REALLY like all the doctors there, but the office staff can be interesting until they get to know you. 

My sister goes to Christopher Lin in RSM.  She really likes him, too.

I guess neither of those is super close to you, though.

• Actually both those aren't bad locations.  RSM is pretty close.  Laguna Niguel isn't too far.  I've heard good things about Coastal Kids.  What do you mean by "interesting" though?

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I thought they were kind of snobby at first, but that could totally have just been my new mommy confused-ness.  More recently, they have been nothing but helpful, even in the last week or so where I was calling them constantly to make sure I didn't need to bring DS in.
  • I take my son to Mia Bella Pediatrics its in Mission Viejo on La Paz road. It's a small doctors office really nice and clean  and there's only two female doctors that work there. Dr. Stal is my sons doctor and i absolutly love her! she's flexable to your needs and your babys. The whole vaccination thing still kinda scares me so i prefer to break them up in two visits and she's totally fine with that. She's a younger doctor and has two little kids herself which i think is great because she can really relate with you. Here's the're website www.miabellapediatrics.com
  • I also wanted to add that Coastal Kids has sick and well waiting rooms.  I don't know if all offices do this, but it makes me way more comfortable when taking DS in for a well baby visit that there aren't 10 sick kids coughing all over us.
  • I delivered my daughter at st. josephs and i lived in foothill at the time so i was really wanting a pedi close to home, but a family friend recommended Dr. Winkleman (just moved offices to santa ana) and his office staff is amazing! to top it off the doctor is a really nice guy has 4 kids of his own and my daughter actually goes to him and won't come back to me after her check ups...needless to say my next baby(due Nov22) already has his/her Dr.

He's within the St. Joseph affiliates group

• Hi Kim~

We see Dr. Wilkinson with Seaview Peds. We go to their Laguna Hills office (next to Saddleback Hosp.)  The Saddleback NICU drs. & nurses highly recommended Dr. W.  If you have any questions, drop me an email. :)

• Sea View Pediatrics... they have offices in Aliso Viejo and San Clemente...

I love all the doctors there but DS see's Dr. K (Kawabanpat) he is so sweet and always answers all your questions

You can goggle them and it should show you their website

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"