Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: Sprinkles cupcakes?

Does anyone know when the Sprinkles is supposed to open and where its going to be located? My sister had some last year and loved them. I was hoping to be able to get some when she is here in a few weeks. It seems doubtful since the website just says "Coming Soon" with no details.

Thanks if you know anything. I wouldn't mind a cupcake too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Sprinkles cupcakes?

• Options
    Ooohhh--didn't know they were coming to Atlanta!  Can't wait to hear where!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know they've been "coming soon" to Atlanta for the past 2 years...and I have yet to see a location or any details :(
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I believe I heard they were supposed to be locating in Buckhead, but like previous posters said that's been going on for 2 years now. If you really want some, I think you can order off their website.  Or if you want something local Sweet Pockets in Vinings has yummy cupcakes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageAugustaBride04:
    I believe I heard they were supposed to be locating in Buckhead, but like previous posters said that's been going on for 2 years now. If you really want some, I think you can order off their website.  Or if you want something local Sweet Pockets in Vinings has yummy cupcakes.

I don't even like cake but now I want to try out the Sweet Pockets Bakery. I will go by tomorrow afternoon. The pregnany lady wants a cupcake.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on their email list and like everyone has said, it's 'Been Coming' for several years.  I'd love it if they finally open something.
  • Options

Oh, well. Thanks for the info. Maybe we'll tru Sweet Pockets while she's here.

• Options

Its been "coming soon" for a few years. Oh how I love 5 lb sprinkles cupcakes. (maybe not 5lbs BUT huge.) 

When I was in LA while pregnant with DS, I stood in line for over an hour... in the rain... and got a dozen. Worth it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"