Baby Showers

So my baby shower

We are so grateful we received all are big items including the crib, dresser and changing table dresser combo piece!! (Won?t be in for 7 days though so still a hold on setting up the nursery).

We also received enough money to buy the smaller things left on the registry. Like I said we are truly grateful.

Got a lot of duplicate items because there was a problem with one of the registries.

A lot of newborn/0-3 months clothes way too many (returning some for bigger sizes)

Almost everyone that was invited showed up, tons of food, I was worried about the cake seeing DH?s dad was the one who ordered it but I loved it!! It lasted almost 4 hrs so I was so tired after, but overall it was a good day. Ill post some pics later on

Also we were surprised by a gift we totally were not expecting Dhs family overheard us talking about almost having enough money for the flat screen we have been saving up for. They went out and bought it for us!! Because were moving they wanted us to have it right away. We felt odd taking it from them but after arguing with them there was no way they were not giving it to us. They told us with that money to start the baby a bank account!!

Re: So my baby shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"