Louisiana Babies
Options

talked to the dr..

And as long as I'm not spotting/ bleeding he isnt really worried, but I have to go in tomorrow early and Im going to have a pelvic sonogram to check everything out and also have a urine test done to make sure its not kidney stones or a kidney infection. He told me if its still bothering me really bad that he would prefer me to go home and lie down, because sitting in an office chair for 9 hours isnt helping it at all, but it was my call, and how much pain I can take... so I am gonna try to get a few things taken care of here at work and then I may leave around 2:30 or 3...

Re: talked to the dr..

• Options
    Oh sweetie, I hope that you just slept wrong and that the pain goes away quickly.  Do you have any history of other back problems?  Answer later when you get home, get your stuff done and leave and relax! 
  • Options
    Sorry Brittany! Hope you feel better. Go home early and relax on the couch with a good movie and a heating pad. Keep us updated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

thanks girls. I am just waiting on my boss to get out of a mtg and then I plan on heading home.. Kinda sucks bec now with leaving early today and tomorrow I will have to work all day Friday... ugh!

Karrey, I have had issues with my right shoulder since i was about 16, but that pain is caused from roping, so its really not related to this i dont think..

• Options
    Never know.  I have a history of back problems and often times just compensating for weight or a shift of something can throw everything out of whack.  Maybe you can get a nice massage =)  I hear those are wonderful when you are pregnant.  Whatever you do, dont take it lightly cause it will only get worse.  The back is NOTHING to mess with.
  • Options
    Please keep us updated!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I know you don't know if it is kidney stones, but you can do this just in case. ?

I get kidney stones, and they are miserable. The best thing you can do is squeeze lemons in the water, and drink as much water as possible, a serious amount of water. It will flush those suckers out (and would also help with a kidney infection). Just wanted to put in my 2 cents.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"