Georgia Babies

Introducing Myself...Any southside bumpies here?

Hi! I'm a SC bumpie originally from ATL (Tyrone). My H is from Marietta. We moved to Columbia 6 years ago for his job and just got word that we will be transfering back in July/August. We are so excited to be moving back home close to our family and friends! His office is in Peachtree City so we are looking to move to Tyrone, Fayetteville, Senoia, Sharpsburg or Newnan. I just hope we don't have any problem selling  our house here or getting my business up and running in Atlanta.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. It looks like this board is pretty active compared to the SC board!

Re: Introducing Myself...Any southside bumpies here?

• Hi and welcome to the board.  Unfortunately, there aren't many southside bumpies so anytime I see a post from someone on the southside, it makes me very happy!!  I live in Newnan; we love it here.  Good luck with your move, and if you have any questions about the Newnan area, just let me know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and welcome. I am also a southside nestie but, the 75 side in Mcdonough. Good luck selling your house. I hope the move is easy for you guys. Your little girl is precious.
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    Welcome! Hope your upcoming transition goes smoothly!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Welcome!  I live way up in Acworth now, but I grew up in Fayetteville and most of my family is still down that way so I'm very familiar w/ the area.  Good luck w/ your move!

• Welcome to the board!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"