Adoption
Options

?s by social workers

So what is a question that you were asked by a social worker whether in person or on an assessment guide or home study that kind of stumped you and how did you answer it?

I'm the "touchy feely" type of person, so all the questions being asked are all down my ally of understanding / being able to answer... DH is the 100% complete opposite. He's logical, drama-less, straight to the point, so this is tough for him. Are your you or your DH's like this?  For example, one question that our social worker asked was, what is a crisis that you've had in your life and how did you handle it.  Now, Dh had the most laid back, happy childhood - and even now he is far from drama...so he's never had a crisis -- that stumped him, he had to think long and hard about that and still had nothing to stay.

Re: ?s by social workers

• Options

one that i didn't expect to have asked was about our sex life. my answer was 'it's good', DH's answer - "great, but not freaky!"

ugh! 

• Options
    They ask about your sex life? What does that matter? Hmmm....I guess we are in for some surprises. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageFinallyMrs.G:
    They ask about your sex life? What does that matter? Hmmm....I guess we are in for some surprises. LOL

YES! IT was just one question - "how is your sex life?" - our director at the time was the one that asked and she prefaced it by saying she hated asking it, but had to! 

We were pretty straight on with all the same answers.

• Options

They asked us about our sex life, too.  I think she asked how happy are you with it on a scale of 1-10! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"