TTC after 35
Options

Good Morning ladies i was just wondering

for those ladies that have taken clomid. I am starting my second cycle tonight of clomid and i was just reading about baby asprin. well i have a bottle of 81mg of asprin and i was wondering if any of  you took them while on clomid? I am thinking about start taking them today and with any hope it will help this month, hubby has MFI and i am willing to try anything at this point before we go to the IUI. TIA

Re: Good Morning ladies i was just wondering

• Options

I know some women take it but it's recommended by their Dr after they are diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder which causes them to m/c. 

I would talk to your Dr before taking the baby aspirin.  

• Options
    QE2QE2 member
    I agree with Birdie. You should discuss this with your doctor before starting. I have heard that aspirin can help with fertility for women that have miscarriages, but have also heard that long term aspirin use can inhibit ovulation by preventing the eggs from releasing from the follicles. I'm just not sure what is considered long term use.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"