Louisiana Babies

paige, april...

Have either of you experienced REALLY bad lower back pain? I woke up this morning and thought I was going to die. I took two tylenol extra strength around 7, and it hasn't slacked up any.. I put a call into my dr's nurse at 8 and she called me back, and she was going to go talk to my dr and call me back.. I mean literally I cried walking up the stairs this morning..

Re: paige, april...

• I am not P or A but I wanted to tell you that I am sorry you are hurting so bad and that I hope it goes away soon.
  • thanks hun.. I just wish I knew what was going on.. my mom is a nurse so anytime something was hurting me I would ask her and she would tell me oh its this or that, but I dont know what this is.. Its not like I did something to injure it unless you count last Friday Wink (i kid, i kid, hehe) and its not like a UTI hurt or anyhting like that... I am supposed to go for my 12 week checkup tomorrow so maybe they will just bump me up to today and he will see me..
  • Loading the player...
  • I have but only after working 10 hours here at the day job and then 4 hours at the night job. I've never had it first waking up. Maybe you slept wrong? Are you sleeping with a pillow between your legs/knees? I started sleeping with a body pillow aroun 10ish weeks and it helps my back and hips alot. I deffinately notice a difference in the morning if I kick my pillow on the floor during the night. I hold on to that thing for dear life now lol

Other than that I'm not too sure what could be causing your back to hurt like that. The only thing I can suggest until your dr or nurse calls back is to lay down with a heating pad. I'm sure your at work though so I doubt you can do that.

I hope you feel better though!!! =)

• Yes I did, and it gets worse the closer you get to your due date. 

Run, don't walk, to the store and get you a pregnancy pillow.  This is the one that I have...I hope you feel better!

https://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Snoogle-Total-Body-Pillow/dp/B0000635WI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1240934358&sr=8-2

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"