Cincinnati Babies
Options

sisterkate

Do you mind telling me again the name of your hair dresser at Spa de da?  Thanks!!
Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sisterkate

• Options

Oh, she's awesome.  I was just there this weekend for a cut and color and I love it.  Her name is Toni, I think her last name is Hedger.  At any rate, she is the only Toni there    :)

I think you will like her!  Let me know if you go in!  BTW, I have a referral card you can use if you go.  It's good for either 50% off a haircut, or 20% off a chemical service.  Let me know if you want it!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Katie I would LOVE the referral card.  I'm going to try to call right now to make an appointment.  I thought I would be able to go back to my hair guy but he is having all kinds of legal issues with the salon he used to work for and can't see any of his clients from that salon.  I'm so mad and desperately need to find someone new!  Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jennie, email me at ksmith at amig.com.  I need your home address, I'll put it in the mail today and you should have it tomorrow.  I think you will like Toni!  Your guy's situation sounds like an ugly mess.  Too bad you are caught in the middle of it!  UGH!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    YGM!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"