Georgia Babies

We got a raise!!!

No more formula!  We have been on our last can for 3 weeks since we only mix it with whole milk for his morning bottle and night bottle.  I am enjoying buying 1 gallon of milk which I got from Kroger this week for $1.99 versus a can of formula for $13.99.  He is drinking straight whole milk at school from a sippy cup so no more bringing bottles of formula to daycare.  Since he is on whole milk it is provided by the daycare so there you go!  It just seems like things are getting easier as he gets closer to 1!  I remember when the days when we had to pack tons of jars of baby food for breakfast, lunch, and snack items in addition to diapers, wipes, and several bottles already made everyday.  Now all I have to do is pack 1 sippy cup and send breakfast items for the week since he is eating lunch off their menu.  Starting in May we are going to start having him eat from the menu for breakfast!  Yippee for pay raises, whole milk, and table food!

Re: We got a raise!!!

• Amen to that.  Not only do you get to save money, but now you get to save time in the mornings too!  It is so much easier to drop him off in the mornings now... I just fill out his daily sheet and say bye bye!  I used to spend like 20 minutes in there getting all his food/bottles situated! 

• Oh freakin happy day I will sing when we get to that point. I can't wait to kiss alimentum goodbye! Happy for you and lil man!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yahoo!! Now the trick will be to actually SAVE that moolah instead of spending it... Wink
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ah yes, the days of packing a 'suitcase' just to leave the house are over for me! We are still on formula for another few months but now I leave with a few diapers a bottle and a paci. It's a beautiful thing. Enjoy your raise!

P.S. When did we become the group of moms with almost 1 yr olds? It's gone by so darn fast.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  That sounds wonderful!  Always nice to have extra money.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • feels like you won the lottery, doesn't it?

• kepkep member
    YAY!! I know the feeling! No more bottles, either. Or washing those nipples. :o)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"