Blended Families
Options

Ok, curious - who's here right now?

I know people are reading posts but do not recognize any names (from this board) that are currently online.  So admit if you are here...even if you are a lurker - I dare you, lol.  Oh, and I could not care less if you are a lurker...I'm just board and nosey and procrastinating about cleaning up.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Ok, curious - who's here right now?

• Options
    I'm here even though I should be cleaning up as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm new on this board, but I've got other step boards I post on pretty regularly for advice and experience in this crazy step world. DH and I have just started to seriously consider TTC our first baby in the next six months or so, so I was on here (also a former knottie and a current, if lazy, nestie) and noticed this board. Hello! Pleased to meet you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here!

Katmoore, I live in Copperfield, small world huh?

• Options
    I'm here doing my usualy morning check in before I start working. I usually pop in first thing in the morning, and then again mid morning or lunch time and again some time in the afternoon.
  • Options
    I'm just stopping by before trying to head to work.  Lots of flooding all around Houston - should make for a fun commute!
  • Options
    I am here, but its very sporadic lately.  Monks is getting more active, which means less nesting for me.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    I'm here... I usually just check in and post when I can :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow, that's so awesome! I know VERY few people in my area who have to deal with the same stuff I do.
  • Options

imagekatmoore:
    Wow, that's so awesome! I know VERY few people in my area who have to deal with the same stuff I do.

DUH - I just read these posts.  I used to live near Copperfield before we married.  I'm now in Sugar Land. 

• Options

Then what the heck are you doing driving into work, chick? My happy @ss is sitting at home.

Too funny... I lived in Sugar Land and then a couple years later moved to Copperfield area with DH.

• Options
    imagekatmoore:

Then what the heck are you doing driving into work, chick? My happy @ss is sitting at home.

Too funny... I lived in Sugar Land and then a couple years later moved to Copperfield area with DH.

WOW, two copperfield ladies besides me on the board! Well, one moved but still! I find very few blended families on this side :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"