TTC after 35

Recent BFP's

Please share your 2ww symptoms.  I really like hearing them.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recent BFP's

• Ooh and your age and how long you've been TTC.  I need hope!  I am getting depressed on the GP board!  So many BFPs (which is great) but then I realize that most of them are WAY under 30....and even under 25. *sigh*

Thank goodness for this board and my gfs IRL.  All of my best friends are 32+ having babies and some are closer to 40.  They help me stay positive!

• Mild AF cramping, peeing more than usual and slightly sore boobs. My boobs usually only got sore on the sides when AF was around the corner. This time they were sore all over.

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't think I had any symptoms at the time but in retrospect:

Dizzy-  from 7 DPO onI had just gotten off of a cruise ship and thougt it was just a remnant of that, but it hasn't gone away yet.

Hot- I'm usually very cold natured but I was hot a lot.

Cervix- never went back to low, firm and went high the day before my BFP.

I also had a sore throat at about 7-8 DPO.

That's about it. I still don't really have any.

I'm 36 and DH and I tried for 8 cycles. 

I also want to add that my sister is 39 and 16 weeks pg. We both got pg on cruises through the Wester Carribean. Book you tickets now!

• imagelebraly:

I also want to add that my sister is 39 and 16 weeks pg. We both got pg on cruises through the Wester Carribean. Book you tickets now!

I think this sounds like a great excuse for me to book a cruise!

• imagehollymichael:
    imagelebraly:

I'll have to send this to my DH... LOL

• imageMarried2MrWright:

Ooh and your age and how long you've been TTC.  I need hope!  I am getting depressed on the GP board!  So many BFPs (which is great) but then I realize that most of them are WAY under 30....and even under 25. *sigh*

Thank goodness for this board and my gfs IRL.  All of my best friends are 32+ having babies and some are closer to 40.  They help me stay positive!

37 and 14 months! GL to you ladies! I had pretty much given up and suprise!

• imagehollymichael:
    imagelebraly:

I was thinking the same thing.  I need me some Caribbean water!

• The only symptom I experienced was a very dry throat. I can't say it was just being thirsty, it was like I was getting a cold and I had the dryness in the back of my throat.  I had to keep liquids going to alleviate it.

It started about 9 days after a 3dt.

Good Luck!

• You are about to have everyone booking a cruise:-0
  • The only "symptoms" I had were 2 nights of night sweats - I woke up very hot and seaty which is not like me at all.  I also felt crampy around 10 dpo and was throwing in the towel that AF was coming. Slightly sore BBs as well.

I am 37 and we were trying 6 cycles.

GL! Take the cruise!

Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

• I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 2 years (2 miscarriages and one beautiful girl) and I didn't have any symptoms (prior to 6 weeks) except a missed period. ?
  • I just got my BFP yesterday, but I was convinced that I wasn't pg because I didn't have *any* symptoms. When I had a chemical pg last year my boobs were crazy sore. I guess they got the tiniest bit sore yesterday. I also had a little bit of spotting so I thought that my pd. was coming for sure.

I'm 36 and we've been trying since January 08.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was dehydrated all the time.  If I didn't drink a lot of water, I would get pretty crampy.  But as soon as I drank water, the cramps would go away.  I also felt like a heaviness in my woman-parts, like my af was coming.

My bb's were kinda sore, and I constantly had highbeams on.  I had super dry skin too.  It was kinda odd.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"