Preemies
Options

March for babies - kids bikes allowed?

My little niece and nephews will be "walking" with us at the March for Babies.  Anyone know if they allow bikes?

Re: March for babies - kids bikes allowed?

• Options
    Every area has their own rules. I don't think our area has disallowed them however I also haven't ever seen any kids on a bike.   I would honestly suggest not having them be on bikes because depending on where your walk is, the pathway could get very crowded and the risk of them running over someone's foot accidentally or getting knocked over could be high.  You can always call your local MOD office and ask.
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm going to check with our local chapter.  I'm really hoping they are not allowed.  I think it would almost be a hazard with so many people out there walking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had a bunch of kids on bikes at our walk... it was tough at the beginning, when people were all crowded together, and easier a little down the way once everyone had spread out some.

I'd rather have kids on bikes, to whom I can say "Careful!" than the insane number of unruly dogs on leashes with owners who didn't pay attention! I lost track of how many dogs got up in poor Max's face or jumped on him in his stroller while their owners were chatting away, facing the other direction. I couldn't always stop them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"