Adoption

Adoption Nestie Secret Angel group information!

Ladies,

I am starting an "Adoption nestie secret angel" group. Kindness and encouragement go a long way in the adoption process no matter if you are just starting out, patiently waiting for a match, or have welcomed your new arrival into your family.

We can all use some kind words and encouragement. You will be given a nestie to encourage, and you will be encouraged by someone else in return. It's as simple as that! Smile This will be anonymous.

If you want to join in, please email me the following to

nicolebeckman@hotmail.com

1. your nest name

2. your mailing address

3. Any important days coming up in the next year. Examples: your birthday, wedding anniversary, child birthday, pet adoption anniversaries, surguries, moving days... anything!

I will randomly assign nesties to each other. I will then e-mail out the above information (questions #1-3) to you, and the nestie you will be 'taking care of'. All you will need to do is send cards with some encouragement to your nestie on either holidays, their 'important days coming up', or just because! You don't have to send them on all occasions- whatever you send to your nestie is considered a gift. I've also seen people send fun things like a starbucks gift card or some smal trinkent. 

What a wonderful gift it is to receive something completely unexpected!! I hope you can join in the fun and good karma :)

After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com

Re: Adoption Nestie Secret Angel group information!

• Loading the player...
  • YGM
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • whoo!  I've got about 10 responses already!!!
    After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com
  • I was thinking maybe it shouldn't be secret, because then you could never share things with your person or ask for specific prayers etc (assuming your person prays).

But that's just my thought, no big deal if everyone wants it to be secret.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • if you don't want it to be a secret, you can reveal the info to your "secret" nestie however you would like.

I've gotten a lot of responses back so i'll probably send out some matches tomorrow night!!!

• YGM!!!  I'm excited about this!!!  But I agree with May Day, maybe it shouldn't be a surprise.  Just an opinion.
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • I don't mind it being public either. I think that might be a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"