Orange County Babies
Options

**Sally J**

I was reading the Father's Day post on 6-12 and saw your DH is a Tar Heels fan!  Did he go to school there?  I grew up in NC and went to Carolina...I don't find that many Tar Heels out here Stick out tongue
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Sally J**

• Options

He is a Tarheels fan!  He grew up in Newport, NC.  His dad and grandpa were fans so he grew up around it.  He went to school in Colorado (that's where we met), but he wants our kids to go to UNC. Smile  Small world!

• Options

Oh wow...he grew up fairly close to me!  I'm from Jacksonville, NC...my dad was a Marine at Camp Lejeune.  I lived in Chapel Hill for college, obviously, and then Raleigh before moving out here.  Your DH must have loved the NCAA Tournament...especially the outcome Big Smile  I didn't have anyone out here to celebrate with...I was missing NC!  I had to buy Noah a UNC shirt...I'd love for him to go to Carolina for college, but UCLA isn't too bad either Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sally JSally J member
    imagemland75:

Oh wow...he grew up fairly close to me!  I'm from Jacksonville, NC...my dad was a Marine at Camp Lejeune.  I lived in Chapel Hill for college, obviously, and then Raleigh before moving out here.  Your DH must have loved the NCAA Tournament...especially the outcome Big Smile  I didn't have anyone out here to celebrate with...I was missing NC!  I had to buy Noah a UNC shirt...I'd love for him to go to Carolina for college, but UCLA isn't too bad either Wink

My DH dad was a Marine!  He worked at Camp Lejeune for a few years before retiring.  My DH couldn't get enough of the tournament.  He went out and bought a ton of memorabilia for him and for the kids!  He was excited this year because he got to see the Tarheels play up at Santa Barbara.  We hope at some point we can actually go to a game in NC! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"