D.C. Area Babies
Options

Frederick area moms

Hi.

I usually hang out over on the 6-12 boards but wanted to see if there are any new moms with babies around 6-12mos near the Frederick, MD area. I just moved to the area and would be interested in hosting a playgroup at my house. I work from home and stay home so it's hard to get to those meet up's from meet up.com, plus there are not a lot of activities or groups near Frederick. So if you're interested in getting together and letting our LO play shoot me an email. Obviously we should probably meet at a public place first to make sure we aren't all internet crazies! LOL So if you're interested send me an email...

beforethebabywakes@gmail.com

Alex

Re: Frederick area moms

• Options
    I have a 4mo and a 23m old in Clarksburg.
  • Options
    How far is that from Frederick? I would love to get together sometime! Email me and we can work some details out
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have 18mth old twins and would love to meet some more Mom's in the area. There are a lot of great parks in the area we could meet at. My favorite so far is Pine Cliff park. It's right off of 70 if you take the exit for South St. This park is nice beacuse it all the synthetic surface which is nice since my 2 fall a lot and eat anything they can pick up.
    I don't mind meeting some place as well. How far is Clarksburg from Frederick? I'm in Woodsboro just a lil northeast of Frederick.
    My email is klhaines1 at netzero dot net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"