Minnesota Babies
Options

Old Navy & maternity clothes

Hey Gals!

I'm going to need some new maternity clothes and though I'd ask you where you got yours!  What store did you like the most? 

Specifically-Which Old Navy in the Twin Cities has the best maternity selection?  Do any of the Gap's have an instore selection?

TIA!

Re: Old Navy & maternity clothes

• Options

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't need maternity clothes...yet.

But I was looking though older posts yesterday and noticed this website on the MN board.  I've bookmarked it for when my time comes. 

www.BelliestoBabies.net

I think the post is titled Great Maternity Find or something like that.

GL!

bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Options
    Both Old Navy and Gap at the MOA have maternity (though the Gap maternity is in the kids store).   Also H&M at MOA is supposed to be getting maternity "sometime in the spring"; it'd be worth it to call and ask. Also at the MOA is Motherhood Maternity and a large selection at Bloomingdale's (spendy, though).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am not a fan of the old navy maternity clothes...poorly made IMO. Gap has great deals...I buy everything there on sale. Most Baby Gap/kids stores have a maternity selection. The best selection is at the MOA...I go there or Southdale. Gap.com has great sales also.

Also, the sales at Pea in the Pod at the Galleria are OK too. I have found they have the best leggings there.

• Options

I have gotten most of my stuff from Gap & Motherhood. But some really cool finds is the store listed above (Bellies to Babies in Richfild, very cool store & very cheap) Also Once Upon A Child in Maple Grove has some great maternity clothes deals.

• Options
    I had really good luck with my Old Navy maternity items.  I ordered most of it online.  The MOA Gap has the best instore selection.  I also order tons from Ann Taylor Loft Online.  They had the best quality. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have bought most of my maternity at Old Navy, Gap, and JCPenney (all online).  I bought my jeans at Motherhood and have been very happy with them.  I highly recommend the Secret Fit Belly!
  • Options
    I really liked the Old Navy maternity clothes.  I went to a store that had maternity and tried on some things to get my size, then ordered online from then on.  They have awesome clearnance sales every once in awhile - and you can return the online orders at any store (even if they do not have maternity there).
  • Options
    eBay Stick out tongue (And most of those were ON or Gap brand anyway, with a few Motherhood Maternity and In Due Time items...)
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I just went to Bellies to Babies last week and really liked it!  Check out their website at www.belliestobabies.net  to get a 15%off entire purchase.  I've also found a lot of new-tags still on-Target maternity at Goodwill and Salvation Army. 
  • Options

You know I only bought maternity colthes for special events. i wore a lot of capris, and tank tops from Old Navy all summer long!

HTH!

• Options
    I had luck at the Old Navy in Knollwood Mall near 169 in St Louis Park.  I can't justify spending tons of cash on a temporary wardrobe!  Hope this helps!  Annette
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"