New York Babies

Hospital Questions

Any NJ mom's in here? I have a question... which Hospital did you give birth in? and how did you like it?  I'm trying to find the right hospital to give birth in. I'm in the Norteastern/Northern NJ area.

TIA

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hospital Questions

• Hi - A good friend of mine recently gave birth at st barnabas hospital in livingston NJ.  She raved about their facilities and quality of care...definitely look into this hospital. 

Good luck!

• I am planning to give birth at Morristown Memorial.  We haven't taken our tour yet so I can't comment firsthand on the facility.  But a friend's husband is an OB-GYN fellow and his first recommendation in the Northern NJ area was Morristown.  He said their facility is the most up-to-date, nurses are very friendly and helpful, and overall he felt his patients had a more positive experience there then at other local hospitals.  A few friends have given birth there and loved it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I gave birth at Valley in Ridgewood and they were great. Very helpful with breasfeeding questions and accomodating with rooms/visitors etc. They also have a cafeteria where you and your husband can eat for free while you are there. DH loved this while I was laboring for 18 hours and starving!!
  • After doing quite a bit of research on doctors and hospitals in NJ we decided on St. Barnabas Med. Center in Livingston.

They deal with over 7,000 births/year, private rooms, and it felt nice. I love our doctor group to boot. HTH 

• I'm also in the process of looking for a doctor/hospital and I've decided to go with St. Barnabas as well.  It has a very high rating for maternity and won a lot of awards.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"