2nd Trimester

Why do my dogs love boogers?

It's not enough to be pg and have a killer sinus infection, but I must now chase my dogs around the house as they try to snag my snotrags.   They were sneaking them out of my bedroom trash all night and this morning I woke up to two doggy beds full of shredded tissues.   Now I just caught my hound gingerly trying to tug one out of the office trash.

Why do these b*tches have to be so gross?   I'm having nightmares about them trying to run off with dirty diapers.

Re: Why do my dogs love boogers?

• imageShananah:

It's not enough to be pg and have a killer sinus infection, but I must now chase my dogs around the house as they try to snag my snotrags.   They were sneaking them out of my bedroom trash all night and this morning I woke up to two doggy beds full of shredded tissues.   Now I just caught my hound gingerly trying to tug one out of the office trash.

Why do these b*tches have to be so gross?   I'm having nightmares about them trying to run off with dirty diapers.

Mine does the same thing!  It's like he will sift through the bathroom garbage can to get straight to the used tissues and ignore everything else in there!

• LOL At least your pooches don't have an obsession with boogers in your nose! My toy poodle LOVES to try and lick up my nose and I am sick right now too. So gross!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!  Oh doggies, they are crazy!
  • imageRachB:
    LOL At least your pooches don't have an obsession with boogers in your nose! My toy poodle LOVES to try and lick up my nose and I am sick right now too. So gross!!

Ha!  Mine thinks his tongue is a Q-tip and he's always trying to stick it in my ear.  It's sooo gross and annoying!

• My dog is obsessed with tissues/paper towels in general, whether used or not!! I had to hide my bathroom trash barrels under the sink because she was always trying to get in it! Yuck!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • about the diaper thing... better get used to taking the diapers straight outside... when DD was still wearing them, I can't tell you how many times I chased my dog trying to get a dirty diaper away from her. Disgusting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why do my dogs love boogers?

for the same reason they love licking their own butts.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"