Cincinnati Babies
Options

So, I just made my first call to Poison Control!

And that will teach me to never use the bathroom without taking at least one of them in with me!

I came out and hear Lily saying, "I feeding Charlotte, Mommy...her hungry!  She had somehow gotten ahold of the gas drops and had the dropper in the baby's mouth.  The drops were dripping off of her chin!  I about lost it and then ran to call Poison Control.  Luckily (and fyi for everyone) they are completely non-toxic, so there is no need to worry.

Hand me the bad mom award for the day. Sad 

~Amanda
Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: So, I just made my first call to Poison Control!

• Options
    Don't beat yourself up! Thanks for the FYI - good to know the drops are no-toxic (I've often wondered as I attempt to get EXACTLY the right amount...in the dark...at 3AM). :)
  • Options
    Oh gosh, how scary!  Thank goodness that those drops don't get absorbed into your system.  That's one thing that I am scared of with having 2 under 2...Mason loves to pretend feed his stuffed animals. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, I can't imagine how scary that was!  Thank goodness it was something that was non-toxic.  Don't beat yourself up about it!
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I bet you were terrified!  I can't imagine.  I am glad everything is fine and it was harmless.  Definitely not your fault. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is scary but definitley don't beat yourself up over it. 
  • Options
    Well, she was trying to help, lol. Good thing they were non-toxic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So scary, glad they are non-toxic and she is ok.
  • Options
    Well at least she was trying to be helpful. ?
  • Options
    How scary! I'm glad everyone is OK. That will be a story for when they're older.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"