Secondary IF

Hey girls!!

How is everyone tonight? We just got home from The big first birthday party! It was fun, but a lot of commotion. Nolan was snoring in the car on the way home!

Anyone do anything exciting this weekend?

Re: Hey girls!!

• How exciting! Happy BDAY Nolan!
  • So much fun! Brady's was pretty hectic too...and he slept like a, well, baby that night!! haha. He slept from 7pm-9am!!! I guess we should throw him a party every day.

Happy birthday Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday Nolan!!Party!!!

1st birthdays are so much fun!

Nothing exciting going on here. DH is busy on a super duper important proposal for work.  Working 17 hour days and at the same time working on my last nerve.  I'm surprised he has the energyStick out tongue

He is manic and me having to shove pure ( well fake ) progesterone up my lovely lady parts makes me so tolerant ya know.

All in all just trying to survive this side.

• Happy Birthday Nolan!!!!   I have done nothing exciting this weekend, I wish some of you ladies were closer so we could all get together.
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  Happy happy happy b-day Nolan Cake

Well we moved into our new home and it is BEAUTIFUL Smile  We have been oh so busy though getting all the ins and outs.  Everything is lost and we have no gas.  I will find my camera tonight and take belly shots!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • image*francisca*:

Happy happy happy b-day Nolan Cake

Well we moved into our new home and it is BEAUTIFUL Smile  We have been oh so busy though getting all the ins and outs.  Everything is lost and we have no gas.  I will find my camera tonight and take belly shots!

Glad you are finally in!!  Now comes the fun unpacking part! Stick out tongue Enjoy!

• Yay, happy b-day Nolan!

I didn't do a whole lot this weekend- took DS to our city's conservatory today because they were having a butterfly exhibit- I think that might be my next scrapblog pic- he was so serious the whole time, it was priceless. I could hardly get a smile out of him! He had a blast though- he kept flapping his arms, pretending he was a butterfly after we left the exhibit.

And Fran, can't wait to see that cute little bump!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"