Central Florida Babies

GTKY

Hi!  My name is Amber.  I have a 4 month old baby boy.  Live in Cocoa.  My husbands a Fire/Medic. 

Anything else, just ask. 

How about you?  Smile

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: GTKY

• I'm Andrea. I've been married to my husband for almost 4 years and we've been together over 8. Our daughter will turn 1 next month. I work in education and my DH is a QA manager.

Anyone else around?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • this board will start soon!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies,

My name is Jessica.  My husband and I live in Cocoa and are thrilled to be expecting our first baby after TTC for 2.5 years.  My EDD is 12/3/09.  I'd love to find some other moms and couples for friendship, advice, socializing, and play groups for after our little one arrives.

I'm an administrative assistant/parts buyer for an industrial electronics company and my husband is a glazier.  We just celebrated our third anniversary, but we've known each other for like 13 years now!  We were both raised in Merritt Island, but just moved back to the area about two years ago.  We are already the proud parents of four fur babies, two dogs and two cats.  We can't wait to meet our little miracle!

• imageIckaSticka:

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jessica.  My husband and I live in Cocoa and are thrilled to be expecting our first baby after TTC for 2.5 years.  My EDD is 12/3/09.  I'd love to find some other moms and couples for friendship, advice, socializing, and play groups for after our little one arrives.

I'm an administrative assistant/parts buyer for an industrial electronics company and my husband is a glazier.  We just celebrated our third anniversary, but we've known each other for like 13 years now!  We were both raised in Merritt Island, but just moved back to the area about two years ago.  We are already the proud parents of four fur babies, two dogs and two cats.  We can't wait to meet our little miracle!

I'M SO EXCITED SOMEONE IS FROM COCOA!!!  Smile  I have been wanting to find someone who is around this area.  I would LOVE to get together some day so we can meet.  My DS is 4 months.  He was born 12/15.  If you would like to get together let me know.  You can email me, pm me, or post back on this board (I also am usually on the EFF board).

kyle_amber yahoo com

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Channon and I've been married to my husband Rob for 4.5 years. Our first baby, Logan, turned one in March. I live in Clermont and work in downtown Orlando. :)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"