Los Angeles Babies
Options

Hi! I'm a newbie!

Hi everyone! I've been a member of The Bump for a few weeks now, but am new to the message boards. I'm 11 wks pregnant...due in November with first baby! Very excited...and a little scared. Guess that's normal though...not sure WHAT to expect. But, am looking forward to the adventure. :) Just wanted to say "Congrats!" to all the moms-to-be!

Re: Hi! I'm a newbie!

• Options

Hello Muda!!

Welcome and congrats! Just as an FYI this board is usually slow!

I am due Oct 5th....first baby too! Super excited! I go on 5/7 for my anatomy scan...DH hoping for a boy (of course), I just want a healthy baby!

• Options
    Congratulations.  I understand how you feel.  I was worried and excited in the beginning, but it gets more comforting after hearing the heartbeats.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! ?I am also somewhat new here on thebump. ?I'm also having my first and due October 21st. ?Like pp said this board is usually slow, but hopefully with all of us new girls it will come to life. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HELLO and welcome to the bump. congrats to you as well. youll love being a mom.
    (
  • Options
    Hello!  Welcome and congrats!  Its slow, but if we keep it up, maybe we can get this board going.  LA is a fabulous city and there is no reason why we should have the slowest board!
  • Options

Welcome! First timer here too, and I am in the home stretch! Hopefully we can get things moving on this board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"