Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

omg this circumcision 'arguement' makes me livid

from megantoast:  "Have you seen/or know a grown man with an uncircumcised penis? I dated a guy once who was uncircumcised and he was sooo embarrassed by it, that he wouldn't let me see it for the longest time. It seemed to really affect him, since he thought he was "different" from other guys."

first of all, this guy obviously was a complete dork who had major issues.  secondly, an erect uncircumcised penis looks just like a snipped one FFS!   thirdly, my uncirc'd son isn't going to be 'ashamed' of his freaking penis.  anyone who is was brought up to be that way by idiot parents.

Re: omg this circumcision 'arguement' makes me livid

• Options
    imageMiss.Modular:

from megantoast:  "Have you seen/or know a grown man with an uncircumcised penis? I dated a guy once who was uncircumcised and he was sooo embarrassed by it, that he wouldn't let me see it for the longest time. It seemed to really affect him, since he thought he was "different" from other guys."

first of all, this guy obviously was a complete dork who had major issues.  secondly, an erect uncircumcised penis looks just like a snipped one FFS!   thirdly, my uncirc'd son isn't going to be 'ashamed' of his freaking penis.  anyone who is was brought up to be that way by idiot parents.

speaking from experience are we...mmmmmmmmmm  Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I def think they look different.

But that said...as we know, most of the world is not as smart as you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i know, it looks exactly the same.  and i dont know any guys who are are uncircumcised that are ashamed or have weird issues about it.

you're right.  douchebag parenting going on there if their kid is ashamed. 

• Options
    imageAngieandTony:
    imageMiss.Modular:

speaking from experience are we...mmmmmmmmmm  Wink

i don't know what you are talking about!   Cool

• Options
    imageMiss.Modular:

yikes! It wasn't an "argument", it was just a discussion. I agree the guy probably had issues. I was just using that story because it was my one and only experience with an uncircumcised penis. I was in no way saying that uncircumcised penis boys are all going to grow up ashamed of it. I just said that guy did. calmate

Also.. it's meg ON toast. ON toast.. read, people, read.

• Options
    You're probably right, but I've only had 2 experiences with uncircumcised guys. One was someone I dated who was very embaressed about his. The second was when my friend discovered the guy she was dating was uncirc'd.  She was completely grossed out by it, and she recounted the story to a room full of women later on who were also grossed out by it. Both of those reactions were not mature or right, but they were a reality.  However, now that may be less common because there are more uncirc'd people than there used to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"