for anyone who wanted to know about DINA1979/DDKlar/DDK513

here it is

this isn't everything, but it's most of it

Re: for anyone who wanted to know about DINA1979/DDKlar/DDK513

• Options

you were BUSY.

lol

• Options

phew i feel like i just stayed up all night writing my 30 pg thesis like i did in college the night before it was due.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG even her labor buddies have no clue.  HOW SCARY.  this girl is a sociopath.
  • Options

Yeah I had no idea!  I am a bit freaked out at the moment.  She sent me a lovely present off my registry. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wowsers.
  • Options
    imageSteffsjet:

Yeah I had no idea!  I am a bit freaked out at the moment.  She sent me a lovely present off my registry. 

As in, she has your address?!?!?!

• Options
    imageCovergirl137:
    imageSteffsjet:

I didn't give it to her.  But she tracked me down on Target.com  We traded cell numbers though to text when we went into labor. 

• Options
    imageCovergirl137:
    imageSteffsjet:

i really really really hope she does NOT have your address.

• Options
    imageSteffsjet:
    imageCovergirl137:
    imageSteffsjet:

I didn't give it to her.  But she tracked me down on Target.com  We traded cell numbers though to text when we went into labor. 

Steph that's scary! I don't think Target shows the address on your registry though, just gives you the option to have it shipped. Did you give her your last name though? Otherwise, that is crazy  that she was able to find you!!!!

• Options
    imagekristinhart511:
    imageCovergirl137:
    imageSteffsjet:

Flame me if you want but I feel like crying right now.  I just don't have the energy level today to deal with this and the potential problems this will result in later. 

• Options
    imageSteffsjet:
    imagekristinhart511:
    imageCovergirl137:
    imageSteffsjet:

Flame me if you want but I feel like crying right now.  I just don't have the energy level today to deal with this and the potential problems this will result in later. 

we aren't flaming you at all!!! don't cry.  This broad is an a**hole.  its better to know now and take extra safety precautions than find out when its too late that this girl is a sociopath.

• Options

Steph,

I am sorry this happened to you!! 

Does she have your last name?

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• Options

Wow. Thanks Kristin. That is 20 minutes of my life I will never get back...but well worth every drama filled minute! What a psycho. Feel bad for her poor labor buddy.

Crazies. They are all around us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Don't worry. Registries do not display your address. People can choose to ship to you, but that information stays private.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"