Philadelphia Babies

1st u/s followup!

As promised, I am doing an official report from my 1st u/s yesterday. I know most of you read it on FB, but for those who didn't, here it is:

Baby Blob #3 aka Blueberry is doing great so far! Strong heartbeat at 145. Measuring on time at 7wks5dys. There is only ONE baby in there. (Thank God)

The tech did mention that based on the size of the sac that he has my due date at Dec. 5th, but I can keep Nov. 26th until the next u/s when they can actually measure the baby. I have to go back in 5 weeks (May 19th) for another one. Not exactly sure why, but at least I get to see the blueberry again! Oh, and he(the tech) also kept saying "He & His" in reference to the future spawn. I had to give him the side eye a few times and say "Hey buddy - Is there a penis in there that I am not seeing??" DH just laughed.

Also, Chase went with DH & I to the appt .He did NOT like it at all. He was looking at my stomach as the guy was moving the u/s paddle thing around and he was freaked the hell out. I think we will have to leave him somewhere else next time.

The End.

p.s. there is a picture of Baby Blob #3 on facebook. I took it from my iPhone and really, it just looks like a blob, so you can't see much..

Re: 1st u/s followup!

• I never check FB (as you know), so I'm glad you posted here too.

I'm so happy to hear things went well!  Can't wait until SHE gets here and I can meet her!!!   :)

• I am glad your appointment went well Tammy!

I am pulling for that lil' blueberry to be a GIRL!!  I think you should've slapped that doctor up the side of his head.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!  Congrats Tammy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"