Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Unexpected

I have to start work again in 2 weeks. Crying And I'm dreading it.

I have really enjoyed being home and having nothing to do but take care of my DD and home. I never thought I'd be satisfied with that. I took my job very seriously, am very good at it and pride myself on that success. I'm shocked that I have no desire to return to work of any kind.

Anyone else finding they are actually happy as a housewife and mom?

Re: Unexpected

• Options
    Me. I too really like my job but I came back on Monday and have cried everyday. I would so much rather be a SAHM. I would be completely happy and satisfied.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've come to be happy with it. I wasn't so much, at first. I think part of it is in the attitude. When Finn was born, I really didn't think of what I was doing as a job. Now I do. I feel just as much "employed" as my DH is, especially when I consider what we'd be paying someone else to do everything I do from 8-5. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes i love it.  i have the perfect career.
  • Options
    I always said I could never be a SAHM prior to having DD, but now I would absolutely love to be one.  I stayed much busier than I thought I would over my maternity leave taking care of DD and keeping up with the house. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I worked until DS was born, now my job keeps calling to see when im coming back. i just dont think i could do it, im not ready and my whole paycheck would pay for gas and childcare. I would rather stay home then pay someone to take care of my kiddos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"