Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Geeky!

I hear you about this board... but at the same time I hesitate to leave this board... maybe it's because of all the drama on the 6-12 board or the fact that I'm going to miss you and Lerxie, Cajun and everyone... :( Oh well, 1 more month on here I guess... then I'll worry about moving.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Geeky!

• Options

We'll all move within a month of each other anyway.  Smile  I am just so sick of those posts.

How are you dealing sans hubby?

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options

True enough...

I'm missing him, and Carter's not doing the best. He's not been STTN, he's been more moody, and whenever he "talks" to daddy on the phone he starts pouting. I think he really misses him, and I've got the worst cold today and that's definately not fun with taking care of a baby. lol. It's been an interesting birthday today! lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Birthday Jess!!

Sorry it's a bit on the sucky side!

• Options
    imagejess1984:

True enough...

I'm missing him, and Carter's not doing the best. He's not been STTN, he's been more moody, and whenever he "talks" to daddy on the phone he starts pouting. I think he really misses him, and I've got the worst cold today and that's definately not fun with taking care of a baby. lol. It's been an interesting birthday today! lol

Poor Carter... that breaks my heart.  And sh*t I suck... Happy birthday.

Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options
    imageBetter1/2:

Happy Birthday Jess!!

Sorry it's a bit on the sucky side!

Thanks... It's really not that bad, I'm just sick and whiny. I should be happy, my sil made an awesome chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and gave me a huge chocolate bar! I think she thinks I need chocolate to help with missing husband...lol.

• Options
    imageGeekchick921:
    imagejess1984:

True enough...

Oh geeky, you don't suck... It's not like they post our b-days on here... and now I feel like I was fishing for Happy birthdays... :(

BTW do you have facebook?

• Options

Happy Birthday! Cake

And now I crave cake.

2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    imagejess1984:
    imageGeekchick921:
    imagejess1984:

True enough...

Oh geeky, you don't suck... It's not like they post our b-days on here... and now I feel like I was fishing for Happy birthdays... :(

I remember now that you mentioned it the other day, though... hence my suckage.  And I was about to ask you the same thing.  I do... I have Megs, Lerx and Cajun friended if that helps. Smile

Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

• Options
    imageGeekchick921:
    imagejess1984:
    imageGeekchick921:
    imagejess1984:

True enough...

I remember now that you mentioned it the other day, though... hence my suckage.  And I was about to ask you the same thing.  I do... I have Megs, Lerx and Cajun friended if that helps. Smile

I have all those girls as firends as well. Maybe I'll look you up in the morning... I got to get to bed. Good night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"