Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Poll: Working Moms

What time does your day start?

Mine...between 5:30-5:45am.

Re: Poll: Working Moms

• Options

Mine never ends.  I work night so I get home at 8am when DD is waking up. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6:30 - 7:00 I'm up and shes on the boob.... I am out the door by 8 (I slack in the 'getting ready' dept during the week.... and pick her up at 5:15
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i haven't gone back to work yet, but i'm guessing i'll have to leave my house by 6:30-6:45....so, um....5ish?  GAH!  that is early! 
  • Options

6:30-7, depending on when DD gets up. 

• Options

Workout 5:30

Shower 6

Baby fed by 6:30

Breakfast and out the door 7

P/u at daycare at 4

Throw food in the oven or was already in the crock.

Eat 5:30

Bath 6:30

Kids in be at 7 (baby with DH until she goes down 8-8:30

I study from 7-11/12.

• Options
    6-6:30 am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

The baby gets up at 6:30...

Sometimes I get up too, sometimes I sleep in until 7:30 or even 8:30 while my hubby watches the baby.

• Options
    4 AM. I would get up at 530, if it were not for the hungry monster that is my son.
  • Options
    It will start around 4:45 am once I go back to work in 3 weeks... :(  At least I hope so... I have no idea how long it will take me to get myself and two children up and ready and to daycare so that I can be to work by 7:30 am.
  • Options
    I'm usually up by 6:00, depending on what time I got to bed and how much sleep I got
  • Options
    I go back to work next week and am guessing it will be sometime between 6 and 6:30 most days.
  • Options
    I work from 1pm-1:30am so DD and I sleep in until 11am, I get up and get ready, feed DD one last time and out the door.
  • Options

My alarm goes off at 5:30.  DD usually eats at 5am so 99% of the time I'm already up.  Pump, dressed, hair and make up, diaper change and out the door.  Drop her off at my moms to be to work by 7.  Get off at 730pm.  Mommy and DD time until she goes to bed at 830.  Dinner, dishes, get everything ready for the next day.

• Options

i get up between 430 and 5 for the first pump of the day (i EP). i eat breakfast while i pump

shower after that, then wake up DH who gets up, changes and feeds DS while i finish getting ready most days.

DS and i are out the door between 6 and 730, depending on my work schedule that day (it varies day to day and week to week)

Drop DS off then head to work. I get out between 4 and 6 depending on the day.

Home between 430 and 7, again depending on the day. Most of the evening is dinner and getting things set up for the next day. DS goes to bed between 7 and 9...after the last bottle between those times. DH gets home between 7 and 8 and he helps a TON with DS in the evening. In bed when all the chores are done and I am sleepy (usually between 10 and 11) and repeat!

• Options

I shower in the evening, so around 7AM.  If DD wakes me up before that, then that's when I get up. 

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options
    I now shower at night, so about 6:15.  I am out the door around 6:45 or 6:50. DH usually gets DD up and to the sitter's.  I was getting up at 5:30 when I was BFing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"