Trouble TTC

You must have a nursing cover...

If you are nursing or thinking about nursing, I found that nursing covers are the best.  It makes nursing at home with company or out in public so much better.  It can also serve as a blanket, burp cloth, etc.

I found some on this etsy site that are wonderful!!!  You can pick your fabric and it is less expensive and better than the top brands and softer than the ones you can get from Target, etc.

Re: You must have a nursing cover...

• Welcome to the "Free Advertising Board".

fail...

• yous gotz reported. lolololololol
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:
    yous gotz reported. lolololololol

If I had the hand with the thumb I would put it here but mac sucks! 

• I hate to admit it, but some of that stuff is cute. I love Etsy!
  • imagesazzette:

imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:

If I had the hand with the thumb I would put it here but mac sucks! 

like someone said on her other post, why would it make us want to go to her shop, seeing the way she handled this? it would be one thing to have it in your siggy and be inadvertently advertising, but going to all these boards and making this post is a little much.

• imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:

lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesare_bear:

imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:

lol!

omg! your belly is amazing! so cute!!!

• Sorry people.  Nursing covers did save my experience nursing and I wanted to share.  I will be glad to delete this and have tried, but couldn't.

I do believe in any nursing cover and it totally saved me with my second baby.  She refused bottles and I refused to be exposed!!  It was a win-win. 

I wish everyone the best with breastfeeding. I am new to these boards and am passionate about it.  I am totally reading and posting where I can add my tidbits. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"