Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Hi I'm Jillian Michaels and I'm the Devil.

Holy crap.  That is a hard work out!  But if it wasn't hard you wouldn't get results right?

Re: Hi I'm Jillian Michaels and I'm the Devil.

• Options
    That workout is a killer.  I only made it 5 minutes into the video.  My sister and I sat on the couch and watched the rest (and I wonder why I am fat!).  I am determined to make it through the video without dying.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How long have you been doing it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehtomeo:

About 20 minutes.  lol  Today was my first day.  I might skip tomorrow since I'll most likely be super sore.  And then I'll do it again on Wednesday. 

• Options

I just bought this DVD bc of the reviews on the boards.

Has anyone else had good success with it?  I like heard other's experiences, makes me get my butt off the couch.

And it was really that bad???

• Options
    I did that video daily for two weeks and gained 5 lbs. Needless to say I was pissed at that point. I actually started watching my diet at that point so it made no sense how I was getting heavier.
  • Options

imagesnowchylde:
    I did that video daily for two weeks and gained 5 lbs. Needless to say I was pissed at that point. I actually started watching my diet at that point so it made no sense how I was getting heavier.

Muscle maybe?

And yeah it really is that hard.  Well that hard if you are lazy and havent' worked out in years like me.

• Options
    imagesweetpea7628:

imagehtomeo:

About 20 minutes.  lol  Today was my first day.  I might skip tomorrow since I'll most likely be super sore.  And then I'll do it again on Wednesday. 

Hahahahahaha. That would so be me.

• Options
    I just ordered a 3 pack of her workout tapes. ?She is mean. ?I hope to see some results from her mean-ness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"