Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Probably a dumb question... (Similac checks)

But I need to endorse them before I give them to someone else, right?  I know people said before that they never check the name but I'm assuming I should still sign them. 
Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
Sarah - 12/23/2008
Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage

Re: Probably a dumb question... (Similac checks)

• Options
    No, I don't think you have to endorse them at all.  I've never been asked to.  The store you give them to does.  I've never endorsed them before mailing them to others.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I've given them to my mom and my husband (unsigned) and they've used them with no problem!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't endorse them. I have sent several checks to moms on here without endorsing them, and they haven't had any problems. I know the Good Start checks we use have a space on the back for the Retailer to endorse them, but not us.
  • Options

Nah, you don't have to sign em.

But who cares, what's important right now is that you get on FB and accept my friend request STAT.

• Options
    I have used 5 so far. The first four I did no have to endorse, but the fifth one I did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLerxie:

Nah, you don't have to sign em.

But who cares, what's important right now is that you get on FB and accept my friend request STAT.

Yes, ma'am!

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"