Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

? about nap schedules. At what age and do you...

At what age did you start "putting your LO down" for a nap?

So far I have just been letting her sleep when ever and where ever she falls asleep. There really is no set schedule or certain place that she naps. She started sleeping through the nights about 5 or 6 nights ago and has done it every night since.

I am getting to the point where it would be nice to finally have a little time to clean up around the house and get a few quick things done every day. I am wondering if I am causing myself the issue by not napping her at a regular time and in her bassinet.

Is there an age when you are supposed to start doing this?

BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ? about nap schedules. At what age and do you...

• Options

All of my groups that I go to say to start a schedule when the baby naturally does so which is at about 3-4 months.

GL!

• Options
    My LO is 5 months and I still let her nap whenever she wants to.  I always have and it's never hurt anything.  She has been STTN or waking up once a night at most since 3 months. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lo is still too young for a "schedule", just watch her cues telling you she's tired and play it by ear. we are pretty much on their "schedule" which does normalize a bit after a few months
  • Options

Thanks so much ladies...

I guess my other question was, do you put them down in their beds or just let them sleep in their swings and chairs? I got the feeling just where ever is fine. Which is what I figured. I am just curious what everyone else is doing.

BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"