Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Swaddlers size 2-3 vs size 3's?

Is there a big difference between the two? My LO kept having blow-outs in her size 2's and I had a big box of baby dry size 3's so I started using those. I'm sending DH out for diapers after work and wonder if I should stick with the 3's (they fit ok) or try the 2-3's. Any advice?

Re: Swaddlers size 2-3 vs size 3's?

• Options
    I love swaddlers, so I went with the 2-3 because they don't make them in size 3 :) They work great, so they get my vote! I'll be so sad when he finally graduates to a 3 (when the 2-3's run out!)
    carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

• Options
    I hear cruisers are more like swaddlers than baby dry  We are about to make the switch but I can't give up swaddlers yet :(  I don't want to believe that my little baby has made it into cruisers :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS is in 2-3 Swaddlers.  I'm also sad that they don't make size 3 Swaddlers.  We plan on moving up to 3 Cruisers once our box of swaddlers is gone.  I too have heard that Cruisers are the closest to Swaddlers.
    Happily Married since 7/2006
    DC #1 10/2008 TTC #2 since 1/2010
    Natural miscarriage @ 5w3d 1/2011 Chemical pregnancy 4/2011
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hmm, maybe I'll give the cruisers a try. We haven't had any leakage in the baby dry so far but they don't feel as cotton-like as swaddlers. (not that DD seems to mind, I think its just my preference)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"