North Carolina Babies
Options

sedgefield's chicken salad

anyone familiar with this? not the sedgefield country club but there was a brand called sedgefield that used to be sold in the grocery stores... the chicken salad was awesome!!! 

it had hard boiled eggs and pickle relish in it.....  i have been dying for some and i can't find it anywhere!!!!  i just tried googling it and can't really get anywhere...  i've tried HT, FL, Lowes, Walmart... no one has it!!!  i swear i used to buy this at HT all the time..  :-(  i REALLY want some and its the only kind of chicken salad i like!  my mom said maybe the company went out ouf business :-(

found a pic if that helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sedgefield's chicken salad

• Options
    son of a B!!!  i finally found some... looks like they don't sell it in wilmington!!!  the lowes in greensboro has some so i guess i won't get any until the next time we go back to visit my parents! BOO!
  • Options
    I don't think I've even heard of that brand.  But I just wanted to say that I know exactly how it feels to have a pregnancy craving and you can't fix it!  I hate it.  It's like nothing else can substitute for it.  I hope you can have some SOON!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I was going to say, I think it's a local place in the Triad area? My parents always have that stuff.. (they're in Kernersville--near Greensboro). I've never seen it here (Cary). Hope you get your fix soon! Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I've never had any but I have to recommend the chicken salad at Costco.  They make it fresh using rotisserie chicken.
  • Options
    Im pretty sure its a triad thing too! I love the stuff....they even make it low fat too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"