Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

3 months... how did you deal?

Girlfriend is hungry alll the time.... I have neven started giving her formula with bfing too... how did you deal ???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 months... how did you deal?

• Options
    She's such a little doll! It sounds like she may be going through a growth spurt. Ideally if you want to EBF, you should just let her nurse more and for longer, which will help increase your supply to meet her needs. The more you supplement, the less milk you will make.
  • Options

imageLittleEgypt:
    She's such?a little doll! It sounds like she may be going through a growth spurt. Ideally if you want to EBF, you should just let her nurse more and for longer, which will help increase your supply to meet her needs. The more you supplement, the less milk you will make.

?

exactly?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto pp re not supplementing...that will decrease your supply not increase.

Mine got habituated at her 6w growth spurt to eating every 2 hours and did that for like a month. Exhausting! I tried to stretch her out a little longer because she could wait longer when she was with my mom or DH (or anyone who doesn't smell like breastmilk) and just let her nurse as long as she wanted at a time.  Now I think she finds each separate feeding more satisfying and she does go for 2 1/2-3 hours at a time between feedings during the day, sometimes longer if she's napping.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"