Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

it's official, i have gone t hrough my first 50 bm storage bags.

when i first got them i thought I wouuld have them for a year lol

Re: it's official, i have gone t hrough my first 50 bm storage bags.

• Options
    I have used 75 already! I am not pumping to create a stash I want to use it to make baby food. But I am going back to work Monday so Im sure some of it will get used! I never thought I would use them that fast.
  • Options
    I am always so proud of people who are still breastfeeding. It didnt work for us and it always makes me jealous. But good job!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    granted, i EP but....i go through that in 2 weeks or so. i keep a days worth of expressed milk in the fridge (in bottles) and freeze the rest in bags.
  • Options
    no way i am a very lazy pumper.  only once a day, but sometimes i go a few days in between.
  • Options

imageMiss.Modular:
    no way i am a very lazy pumper.  only once a day, but sometimes i go a few days in between.

i don't blame you. i fantasize about smashing my pump with a hammer and then running over it with the car....le sigh. then i look at jack and realize that he needs my milk even more since he was so premature and i suck it up. never thought i would make it this long!

• Options

i hate pumping that is why i only do it maybe every other day but im not going back to work and won't need much unless someone is babysitting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"