Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Easter poll:

When you were a kid, did the "easter bunny" hide both eggs and your easter basket or just the eggs?  DH thinks its ridiculous that ours were hid and I think it's weird that his was just out on the table so we're curious to see what you had growing up!

(I tried to do a clicky poll but it wasn't working for some reason so I'll just have to ask the old fashioned way!)

Re: Easter poll:

• Options
    Our Easter Bunny only hid eggs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Easter Bunny would leave us a basket full of candy and presents but would not hide eggs. We would go to a community Easter egg hunt with big prizes like bikes, money etc.
  • Options

I lived with my granny growing up, and we would actually decorate our baskets and color the eggs the night before, so we always knew there wasn't an easter bunny.. But now thinking about it, she would still tell us that the easter bunny hid our eggs haha.. my silly granny

• Options
    We decorated our eggs the night before and then the easter bunny came and hid them and delivered a basket for us (which was a surprise!).  Good ole easter bunny!
  • Options
    The Easter Bunny hid eggs for us--both the ones we dyed and the plastic ones with treats inside--and we had baskets. 
    Funny story: Once we couldn't find one of the dyed eggs that my mom insisted the Easter Bunny had hidden and sure enough, we found it in the family room months later when we smelled it rotting in a potted plant!
  • Options
    Just the eggs.
  • Options
    Ours hid both! The basket was a treasure hunt of clues with the basket at the end!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I don't like hard boiled eggs, so eggs were never hidden.

The easter bunny did hide my basked.  And, usually it was my uncle that hid the basket, so he'd always put it somewhere impossible for me to ever get, like on top of the kitchen cabinets!

• Options
    just the eggs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    eggs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

We would color hard boiled eggs and those would be hidden as well as the basket.

DH and I are having issues because they would hide the plastic eggs and the hard boiled eggs would sit out on a table for weeks and then they would eat them (he said the wouldn't even be refridgerated...ewwww).  I never asked him about the basket though.  At least we have some time to figure it out.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The Easter Bunny hid both. We would dye eggs before Easter, but those weren't hidden.  The hidden eggs were plastic and filled with candy, or sometimes money. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just the Easter basket, actually.  But now that I think about it, my mom always threw some plastic eggs, w/candy in them, in the baskets before she and my dad hid them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"